I spent the last 3 days reading papers, websites and mailing lists about the
GGI-Project. There is still something confusing for me:

What is the difference between KGIcon and KGI, if there is one?
How fits GGI Console (J.McMullan's EvStack?) in the architecture?

I'm working at my theses at the University of Dresden and my task is to design
a console system for the DROPS project (http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/drops/).
This a Multiserver-Architecture based on the DROPS-Microkernel. At this point
I'm just wondering if I could use the 'GGI Console' in a Linux-emulating
(Microkernel-) Server. I think that is similar to the thing the HURD people
want to do.