teunis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On 24 Jan 2000, Marcus Sundberg wrote:
> > Huh?
> > Either you've found a severe bug in LibGII or you are not using
> > it properly. Exactly what are you doing that causes a "delay" ?
>
> Same polling code as per public ggiplay.
> while (ggiEventPoll(vis, emKeyboard|emPointer, &start)>0)
>   {
>     x = ggiEventsQueued(vis, emKeyboard | emPointer);
>     while (x)
>        {
>        gii_event event;
>        ggiEventRead(vis, &event, emKeyboard | emPointer);
>        /* do stuff */
>        };
>   };

I don't see you re-setting start anywhere in the loop, so delaying
for undefined amounts of time is indeed expected behaviour of the
above code. I assume you at least have set start to { 0, 0 }
initially?

//Marcus
        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]