teunis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hey, is there any way to catch console-switching?

See the end of ggi/types.h, and ask if there's something unclear
about it.

> Mah evil program does run in the background...

However this should not happen. Applications running on fbdev and
svga targets are halted on switch-away unless they have requested

Is this by any chance a threaded application?
Then I suppose that it might be that only one thread is halted...

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]