On Sat, 5 Feb 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

[clip]

on libggiImg:  Release it please :)
I suspect SOMEONE will help ya finish it.  Unless you're having problems
with design????

> I am sorry to have not yet made libggiImg available, I have been too busy with
> work, and research :(
> I also have a mostly working libggittf which renders true type fonts, and uses
> libdb for caching of glyphs, it uses freetype as its backend.

ooohhh...  toy!  *cool*.  I -could- use that right now :)

>  -Adam Scislowicz([EMAIL PROTECTED])
> P.S: we need something like console-utils for KGI/GII/GGI...

Now this reference I don't get.  Could you explain?

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis

PS: If it means getting a console-emu up with graphics support and/or
fonts... uhmm, maybe?  I've got operational job control now so it should
be duable.  Except that GGI doesn't really like child processes....  still
tracking that one down 'xcept I have other bugs too so...