> Which look&feel has OpenAmulet? Is the look&feel changeable?

Yes, that's one of the fun points about Amulet. You could change the
look&feel to Mac, Win and Motif. I don't know, if they enhanced that
concept to get it kind of themeable.

> That would be nice to have GGI-apps, which can have different looks.
> e.g. from Windoze-Look over the X11/KDE/GNOME-Look until
> graphical overkill like transluecent windows... :-)

I assume Amulet should have hooks for that.

Though the nicest thing about Amulet was that online property browser that
allows to inspect and fix broken stuff while debugging (without restarting
the application) - really helped to shorten development time.

CU, ANdy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =