On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 03:26:52PM -0400, Steve Cheng wrote:

> Incidentally I discovered that on fbdev (kernel 2.2.11, matroxfb,
> Millenium I), only the first page is visible, all other pages (e.g. F2
> to F6 at 640x480[GT_8BIT]) are blank when switched to.  Set mode,
> setwriteframe seems ok.  Something wrong with setdisplayframe->setorigin
> I think, though there's no debug message saying ypan not supported...
> haven't tracked it down yet.

Ok, the mga vendor-driver-library fastput[cs] routines were not
respecting the frame offset:  yadd = virty * framenum was calculated but
not actually added to the y value, so I fixed that. It works now.  I did
a cursory check on the other routines and they seem ok.

--
Steve Cheng

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: <http://shell.ipoline.com/~elmert/>