My first mail is apparently lost. I send it again.
Sorry for the double-post (in case).

Quoting Andreas Beck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > and it appears it hasn't been updated for years. I remember someone
> offering
> > to work on the web site not so long ago. It seems the general silence
> > discouraged the generous offer.
>
> Yes. I would like to know where that disappeared as well.

Well, it's still ok for me. I just got no reply so I thought it
was not really needed. My proposal is still there:

http://soyt.free.fr/ggi/news.php3

Just give me your opinion on the layout/design.
I'll probably have time in the next few months to help with the
website, but I need to be sure that it is not vain.

I'm also in the process of checking manpages consistency.
I noticed a few fuction prototypes in includes and manpages are
not always sync.

Regards.