On 16 Dec 2013, at 5:14 am, Rene Doß <d...@gmx.de> wrote:

> red@linux-x6qx:~/ghdl/code/translate/gcc> ./dist.sh
> ./dist.sh: Zeile 90: ghdl-0.31dev/vhdl/Makefile.in: Datei oder
> Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
> red@linux-x6qx:~/ghdl/code/translate/gcc>
>
> Some german words are in the output. I translate
>
> Zeile 90 <->  line 90
>
> Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden   <-> file or directory not found

dist.sh should have the argument sources "./dist.sh sources"

There is no vhdl directory until the archive is constructed during "./dist.sh
sources"

I get the very same error (in English mind):

%% dist.sh
dist.sh: line 90: ghdl-0.30dev/vhdl/Makefile.in: No such file or directory

While
%% dist.sh sources

produces a ghdl-X.XXdev.tar.gz archive in that same directory (X.XX replaced by
the actual version number).

> Also the output of my compiler. There is ready for ada.

I'd make sure the Ada front end is actually installed and isn't 'optional'

Try

%% gnatmake --version

or

%% gnat --help

Which will tell you whether gnat is present.