Not to mention that GNU/Linux is NOT a Unix. ;P
At any rate, still curious to hear from real developers in the GIMP
project, and motivation for working on the project.

If I want to hear about why Mac enthusiasts don't like GIMP (or Inkscape),
I'll defo post the question to the GIMP user mailing list. :P

-C