On Thursday, 29 Mar 2001, Jason Maskell wrote:

> I don't own a ruler. I don't know many people who are not in school who do.
> Tape measure maybe.. Ruler, what for?

Surely anyone doing graphics work to fit a specific size will need a
ruler to check any printed drafts etc, though?

I really don't see what's wrong with using a ruler.  The CD idea is
cute, I have to agree.

While there is a standard size from credit cards, some id/membership
cards that claim to be the standard size aren't.  I've discovered this
by attempting to stuff them into a card wallet, and them not fitting.