At 03:32 PM 03/29/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>"Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero" wrote:
>Are the "one hour photo" type film developing and processing machines
>available internationally?
>
>They have designed these machines so that morons can operate them in the
>local drug store now. I can't imagine Fuji and Kodak making too many
>different sized machines.  But I don't know how available this is
>internationally.

The comment about sheets of paper varying slightly in size applies to
prints from photo labs. Prints from the same roll of film can be of
slightly varying sizes. I think the suggestion of using a CD was the best
so far if an object is to be used. Barring the odd square CD (yes, I have
one here), or business card sized CD, their size should be much more
consistent than other objects. Also, a person using the GIMP probably has
at least one CD from some piece of software handy.

Cheers!

E-mail:kcozens at interlog dot com|"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
     or:ve3syb at rac dot ca       |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:
Packet:ve3syb@ve3yra.#con.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"