At 03:32 PM 03/29/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>"Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero" wrote:
>Are the "one hour photo" type film developing and processing machines
>available internationally?
>They have designed these machines so that morons can operate them in the
>local drug store now. I can't imagine Fuji and Kodak making too many
>different sized machines.  But I don't know how available this is

The comment about sheets of paper varying slightly in size applies to
prints from photo labs. Prints from the same roll of film can be of
slightly varying sizes. I think the suggestion of using a CD was the best
so far if an object is to be used. Barring the odd square CD (yes, I have
one here), or business card sized CD, their size should be much more
consistent than other objects. Also, a person using the GIMP probably has
at least one CD from some piece of software handy.

Kevin.  (

E-mail:kcozens at interlog dot com|"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
     or:ve3syb at rac dot ca       |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:|  Try to assimilate the world!"