We really need to have a GUI expert go over the gimp-print UI.  I'm
certainly not a GTK expert, and putting me in charge of a GUI is
guaranteed to get a bad result.  In particular, it's now very big (too
big to fit on many laptop screens, I'm told), messy, and a lot of
elements have fixed dimensions.  We badly need a volunteer who knows
GTK well and has good GUI sense to go over this.  Any takers?

--
Robert Krawitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Project lead for Gimp Print/stp --  http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net

--Eric Crampton