Is the message reorganization in gimp HEAD completed? There are quite a
few changes, and I'd like to know if it's more safe to start translating
these without too many expected radical changes coming.

Before anyone reminds me I'd like to state that I know, and am fully
aware of the fact that HEAD is under heavy development, but I'd like to
update the HEAD translation again, just like before the announced
message reorganization, and thus want to know if the announced message
reorganization is complete, so that I don't shoot myself too much in the
foot by translating gimp HEAD.

Christian