On Mon, 2002-02-04 at 14:29, Dave Neary wrote:

Just so that you get an impression of libexif-gtk, I put up a screenshot
of gexif, a frontend to libexif-gtk, on

I imagine this dialog being accessible either through some menu or
through the JPEG-save-dialog (additional tabs). However, I first need to
get either a larger disk for my laptop or a new computer in order to be
able to work on this - don't have a gtk > 1.2.x installation here.

PS: It would be nice if this mailing list program could automatically cc
replies to anyone sending mails to this list while not being subscribed
(like me).
| Lutz Müller            +49 (7156) 34837  |      (o o)
| Hans-Sachs-Strasse 5                                       |
| 71254 Ditzingen        http://www.topfrose.de              |
| Germany                [EMAIL PROTECTED]          |