Will new Gimp versions include PDB access to the
various editing tools? Or is access currently
available? The reason I ask is that I'm writting a
plug-in to help me automate manual postprocessing of
freshly scanned images (manual processing is
To simplify the task, I need to automatically bring up
the cropping tool with predetermined x-y offsets and
predetermined length and width set in the dialog box.
But I don't see a way to start the cropping tool from
the PDB.

Do You Yahoo!?