What did you do to look for it?  A search on 'crop' from the DB Browser yields:

gimp-crop

This procedure crops the image so that it's new width and height are equal to
the supplied parameters. Offsets are also provided which describe the position
of the previous image's content. All channels and layers within the image are
cropped to the new image extents; this includes the image selection mask. If
any parameters are out of range, an error is returned.

Now, if you mean actually bring up the tool, no there is no way of doing that.
But the crop functionality is there.

Happy GIMPing,

Seth