Hi Nathan,

when I updated my gimp tree this morning I was surprised to see this

2003-01-30  Nathan Summers  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        * app/tools/gimptoolgui.[ch]: GimpToolGui, a new class descended
        from GimpObject to be used to separate GUI from logic.  Heavily
        inspired by GimpDrawTool.  Not actually used by anything yet.

Would you mind to explain what you have in mind here? Looks a lot like
the GimpDrawTool actually and I'd like to hear about your plans for
the tools since of course Mitch and me have a plan as well. I must
admit that we haven't told you about it neither but we are actively
working towards a massive tool redesign for quite some time now.

Salut, Sven