On 2003-06-17 at 1008.32 +0200,  Marc A. Lehmann  typed this:
> On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 10:20:03PM -0400, Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > anyone who can talk about their GIMP contribution in terms of months
> > should only recieve my gratitude and awe.  seriously. :)
> Ahem.. "in some months", not "for some months" :() The actual contribution
> might be relatively small, especially since it's not anymore a direct
> contribution to gimp, but a contribution to a different cvs module now.
> In addition, i only "contribute" to projects when I need something for
> myself... so it's all purely egotistical.
> > months like before gimpcon2?
> Good question... so far, it looks easier as expected.

it is like the old days when i got gimp-perl because i wanted it :)

i was actually able to remember how to build a perl makefile on the
first attempt.

thanks! just 'cause i don't want to read it, doesn't mean that i won't
use it.

also, fyi, i needed to use perl to fix gimp-python while waiting for
debian testing to upgrade their default python.  so, well, there.

We reject: kings, presidents, and voting.
We believe in: rough consensus and working code.
        -- Dave Clark