On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 12:53:00PM +0200, Daniel Egger wrote:
> Hija,
> I just noticed that GIMP uses the label Radius to describe a slider
> which is effectivly describing the size of a square area. This seems
> pretty misleading to me, what about edgelength or alike instead?
I think "Size" would be more convenient, because every tool use size ...

Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de

Attachment: pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to