On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:12:46 -0700 (PDT), Nathan Carl Summers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, RaphaŽl Quinet wrote:
> > [...]  Otherwise, I would
> > like to replace the home page of www.gimp.org later today (let's say in
> > three or four hours).
> Before doing that, please correct two nits:
> 1. Change "well-documented" to "well-researched" or "well-written,"
> depending on what you meant.  Well-documented is not idiomatic English.

I replaced it with "well-written".  Thanks for the correction.  It is very
useful to have native English speakers around...

> 2. Make the "no ePatents" graphic point at something.

I made it point to the EuroLinux petition page.

Since all feedback I got so far has been positive, I have implemented the
change and replaced the symlink to the index page.  It's a pity that the
mailing list is so slow, though.  Some messages posted more than two hours
ago haven't been distributed yet.  This is probably due to the SoBig worm
or something like that.

Maybe we will never have to put the old index page back in place.  Who
knows, maybe mmmaybe will be ready very soon?