Hi,

David Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > After all, I think this API change is best committed atomically,
> > so I'll just continue hacking the plug-ins and commit everything
> > today or tomorrow.
>
> If you think you'll be done that quickly, that's perhaps best.

>From looking over Mitch's shoulder I know that he's almost done with
all plug-ins already. So what's left for you to do is to watch CVS and
when the change is committed, please go through all plug-ins and give
them some testing. Test all buttons found in the plug-in dialog's
action area. It is not unlikely that a few plug-ins will break but it
should be easy to fix them.

Sven