On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 17:22, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> Tor Lillqvist writes:
>  > Then the "&build" should be removed from gimp's line in
>  > CVSROOT/modules . Will this have some odd consequences, or can it be
>  > done right away?
> Anyone object? It might be that people will have to re-get gimp from
> CVS if "&build" is removed from gimp's line in CVSROOT/modules. (At
> least, I remember that when it was added some years ago, that was
> necessary.) Is this a big deal?

You don't have to do that. In your local copy, you can just remove the
build/ subdirectory and edit the gimp/CVS/Entries file and remove the
line that says "D/build///". There is no need to extract the whole tree

[These CVS survival tips brought to you by somebody on a slow dial-up
connection. :-) ]