On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 05:24:51PM +0100, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ( Marc) (A.) (Lehmann )> writes:
>
> > Get used to it, that's how gimp-developer works :(
>
> Marc, your comment is highly inappropriate.

Eh, really? Yes, maybe I should have said "that's how gimp developers
work", which would be more approriate.

> discussion on #gimp and #gimp is IRC and not gimp-developer

The discussion took partly place here also, so please take your dogs back
and complain elsewhere about appropriateness.

> you haven't been around on #gimp when this conversation took place,

Well, the discussion here was quite similar (although on #irc it seems to
have been worse, which is not surprising to me, many people on #gimp are
rather bigheaded and aggressive, much more so than on gimp-developer).

> you are definitely not in the position to make such a comment.

Oh! I definitely am, having had many similar experiences on #gimp (and few
here). However, may I ask you why you think you are in a position to judge
this better? I don't think you are. You are welcome to drag this topic out
again as I am sure you will do because you think you are something better,
but I will stop going down to that level right now.