Dave Neary wrote:

> David Hodson wrote:
>>   I don't have pre2, but in my (1.3.23, I think) version, the
>> general Convolution Matrix filter seems broken.

> I just checked here on Windows, and it seems that way.

Sorry about the vague report, my brain must have been on holiday.
What I should have written was: on Linux 1.3.23, pressing OK or
Cancel on the Convolution Matrix filter does nothing, and the
dialog does not disappear. However, I just checked on Linux 2.0pre1,
and it seems to be fixed there. Which Windows version are you
looking at?

David Hodson  --  this night wounds time