At 03:28 AM 02/01/2004, you wrote:
On Sat, Jan 31, 2004 at 11:46:35PM -0500, Kevin Cozens wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> The 1.3.2 of the sample plug-in (gimp-plugin-template) uses some
> features that are deprecated in the latest CVS version of the GIMP. It
> is also missing an argument to one function call. The attached patch
> allows the template plugin to compile.

Thanks, but these have already been fixed in gimp-plugin-template CVS
for some time already.

If it wasn't for the fact that I am usually up late, I'd blame the confusion on my being up late.

To clarify, I have started looking at porting Guash to the 2.0 API. I didn't know if anyone else is doing it but I would like it and it would be a good learning exercise. I wanted to have the sample plug-in to look at as a template.

I found a link to the template on developer.gimp.org so I have a released tarball and not a copy from a CVS repository. The sample template uses features that are deprecated in the latest CVS copy of GTK+ (I didn't mean to say GIMP in my original message).

If these things have been fixed, sounds like its time to release a new tarball. Also, any chance of a sample template that isn't tied to an Image (ie. one that attaches to <Xtns>)?

Cheers!

Kevin. (http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/)

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"