Le mer 04/02/2004 à 14:53, Dave Neary a écrit :
> Hi,

Hello,

> Would it be possible for the dcs team to do occasional update reports like I've
> tried to do over the past few months? It's easy to forget about ye, because all
> too often we don't look at the docs until there's a release. Roman did an update
> recently, and it would be nice if this became a regular feature, just to let us
> know who to thank :)

We are using the Wiki to know who works on what :
http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/GimpDocsWip
May be we could change this and have our own mailing-list like gimp-web.

The Authors are listed here :
http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/GimpDocs

Update reports or release ? You know my opinion, we are not ready for
that.

@+
Raymond