Sven Neumann wrote:
> think we can get GIMP into shape for 2.0rc1 until sunday. Since this
> will involve quite some hacking, we should IMO do a 2.0rc1 tarball but
> the idea is that unless there are major problems with this tarball,
> 2.0.0 should be released a few days later.
This sounds great. Thanks.
> PPS: I would also appreciate if people would not spend their time with
> discussions that are not related to the 2.0 release. These can
> probably wait until 2.0 is out of the door.
I'll work on the press pack this weekend. As to the other
discussions, I guess that we can talk more about the project's
organisation after 2.0.
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gimp-developer mailing list