Hi all,

Sven Neumann wrote:
we said two weeks for 2.0.1, so that'd be this tuesday. Some time has
been spent on the 2.0.1 bug list this weekend but still there's quite
a list.

I just created the 2.0.2 milestone in Bugzilla.

I think that we should start thinking about ways to tidy up bugzilla somehow - in theory we should only have 2 or 3 active milestones (2.0.x, 2.2, Future, say) and we should be getting rid of a bunch of older 1.3.x releases, if possible. We currently have over 30 versions and 10 milestones which is making bug entry more complicated than it has to be.

I agree that all the bugs you suggest bumping should be bumped. Getting the bug fixes we have already done out there is more important.

Dave Neary