On Apr 06 Sven Neumann ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> The example in the gimp-plugin-template is correct, works and it shows
> how to install html files distributed with the plug-in. I don't
> understand why you messed the template up so badly when all you had to
> do was replacing "template" with the name of your plug-in and
> providing a unique URL to identify the help domain registered by your
> plug-in.

OK. Sorry about that.  I think what happened was that
early on I got my call to gimp_plugin_help_register out
of sync with what was in the gimp-help.xml file.  That,
combined with ignorance, superstition, and hubris led me
down the wrong path.  Thanks for straightening me out!

Steve

--

Steve Lipa
[EMAIL PROTECTED]