Hi,

"Bartekk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> i have a question about the development of plug-in.  I want to use
> the plugin template u can get from the gimp site.  The problem is I
> don't know which files are important.  If I want to write a simple
> Gaussian Filter, how can I do that.

For such a simple plug-in you will probably want to keep all code in
one file and the plug-in template is complete overkill. You can simply
use gimptool to build your plug-in and probably don't need a
full-featured autoconf/automake setup as provided by
gimp-plugin-template.

Have a look at the gauss blur plug-ins in the GIMP source tree. Also
make sure you have the GIMP API reference manual available. It comes
with the GIMP tarball (in the devel-docs directory) and is available
online at http://developers.gimp.org/.

Sven