hello again,
On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 02:00:07PM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > i have been having a problem with my last cvs version of gimp.
> >
> > i got it after it changed to gimp-2.0.  there is a problem with it.
> >
> > i need the one without the Edit -->Copy bug i read about
> Would you mind to explain what bug you are refering to? If I remember
> correctly the only confusion about Edit->Copy was that I mistakenly
> used "Selection->Copy" in one of my mails.

when i Edit-->Copy from an image with a 400% view (partial view so
imagine the scroll bars and the limited area showing) and Paste this
layer to an image with a 25% view (imagine the smaller view where the
whole image is in view) the 400% portion that can be seen is what gets
pasted; not the whole layer that was being copied.