On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 01:22:13PM +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi all,
> A number of people have suggested that a list of attendees who have
> confirmed they're going would be useful - so could anyone who plans to
> be there reply to the lists saying so, please? Don't forget to register
> at http://2004.guadec.org/register/ and request free accommodation if
> you need it - there's floorspace for all, for a groovy atmosphere.
I'll come. If someone registered for the student flats and received a
reply from the GUADEC organisation, let me know. I still didn't received
anything. After asking in may, they said, they'll send the
confirmation mails in few days, which didn't happen.

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de