Dave Neary ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> A number of people have suggested that a list of attendees who have
> confirmed they're going would be useful - so could anyone who plans to
> be there reply to the lists saying so, please? Don't forget to register
> at http://2004.guadec.org/register/ and request free accommodation if
> you need it - there's floorspace for all, for a groovy atmosphere.

I want to come. I tried to register for the free floor space, but they
present a form that the CGI is not willing to accept (it has no entry
field for the invoice thingie the CGI is requesting for).

However, I hope my registration to the event itself went well.

              [EMAIL PROTECTED]              http://simon.budig.de/