On Wednesday 14 July 2004 05:49, Nathan Carl Summers wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Dave Neary wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Quoting Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > >
> > > awesome.
> >
> > We're a long way from winning - we're up against the Valgrind
> > guy, Pango, VideoLAN, GNU arch and a couple of other really
> > good projects. We have a shot, though.
> Heh, my vote is for Valgrind.  :)

Well, valgrind is a very nice and useful tool. (I know becuase I'm also using
it extensively) However, I think that perhaps GNU Arch deserves to win

1. It's also supposed to be very nice.

2. Its main developer (Tom Lord) is desperately in need of cash, as he is
currently unemployed. (or at least was the last time I checked).

This is despite the fact that I'm actually using Subversion where I can, and
CVS where I must. Of course, Subversion was not nominated, and it has no
problem of funds, because a large part of its development is sponsored by
Collab-Net. (and it otherwise has plenty of volunteers who don't need to be

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      [EMAIL PROTECTED]