Campbell Barton wrote:

I tried and couldent get a Scheme script running in python- (Could have been a silly mistake but I tried for ages)

If you were trying to get a Scheme script running in Python, that was a mistake. A Scheme script is run using either the Script-Fu or Tiny-Fu plug-in. Scheme scripts have nothing to do with Python unless you write a Scheme interpreter in Python. :-)

Kevin.  (

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"