David Neary wrote:

Hi Kevin,

Kevin Cozens wrote:

Campbell Barton wrote:

I tried and couldent get a Scheme script running in python- (Could have been a silly mistake but I tried for ages)

If you were trying to get a Scheme script running in Python, that was a mistake. A Scheme script is run using either the Script-Fu or Tiny-Fu plug-in. Scheme scripts have nothing to do with Python unless you write a Scheme interpreter in Python. :-)

I believe that he meant he tried to re-write a script-fu as a python-fu.

Thanks Dave, all of you for the feedback :).
Of course, Im a python Coder, I wouldent try to run script-fu in python, I just ment I tried to port it to python.

Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street
Geelong West, Victoria 3218 Australia

phone: AU (03) 5229 0241