Sven writes:

> Yes, I think you are imagining this. There's a rather old bug report
> about it and basically we agreed that we want to change the behaviour.
> It should be an easy change but so far noone got around to do it.
> Perhaps you might want to give it a try?

The change is almost trivial, if my suggestion of simply using the
selection without asking any questions is acceptable.  The status of this, as
far as I can see, is that the bug report
( ) is waiting for somebody to
say that it is okay to do it.  (Adding a "Use selection" checkbox
would be almost as trivial.)

  -- Bill

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at