Sven Neumann wrote:
Hi,

Joseph Heled <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

In 2.2, the histogram always takes the full image. I thought that in
the past it took the selection if there was one. Am I imagining
this?

Yes, I think you are imagining this. There's a rather old bug report
about it and basically we agreed that we want to change the behaviour.
It should be an easy change but so far noone got around to do it.
Perhaps you might want to give it a try?

If by the time I finish other stuff on higher priority it is still unresolved I will give it a try. Thanks for all the info on that.

-Joseph

Sven