A tarball of version 0.9.6 of Tiny-Fu is now available at: http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/software/gimp/tiny-fu.html
The biggest change affected all script files which now use a separate tiny-fu-menu-register call to place an entry in the menu hierarchy. This means scripts can now register themselves the same way as is done in plug-ins. In addition to this and other changes in the script files, there were some changes to the Tiny-Fu plug-in to fix a few bugs, and to track some changes made to the Script-Fu plug-in.
Changes since the 0.9.5 release:
- Added support for (tiny-fu-menu-register) to allow scripts to register their menu paths in the same undeprecated way as plug-ins. Fixes bug #158117.
- Don't silently return when there is already a script running but show a message instead. Fixes bug #123882.
- Re-added the deprecated constants for backwards compatability with Script-Fu and the 2.0 version of GIMP.
- Other minor code changes, cleanups, and bug fixes.
- Updates and fixes to various scripts
* Updated all scripts to use script-fu-menu-register and pass just the menu label in script-fu-register.
* Changed some gimp-selection-clear calls to gimp-selection-none. See bug #156765.
* Fixed incorrect comparison in an if statement in the copy-visible.sct script. Partial(?) fix for bug #138662.
* Fixed erase-rows.sct so it will work on layers that have their top-left corner at a position other than the top-left corner of the image. Fixes bug #158863.
* Fixed spyrogimp.scm by forcing number of teeth to integer values. Changed default value for Outer teeth. Fixes bug #158448.
* Changed some scripts which called gimp-edit-* functions on drawables which were not yet added to an image because this will be forbidden soon.
* Updated some scripts to use the new transform API.
_______________________________________________ Gimp-developer mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer