On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 08:08:28AM -0800, William Skaggs wrote:
> Hi,
>   I just made a one-line change in cvs head, suggested by Dave Ahlswede,
> that inverts the relationship between pressure and brush size for the
> airbrush, on the grounds that this more accurately reflects the behavior
> of a real airbrush.  People who use tablets should try it and see if they
> approve, and complain here if they don't.

I can't test that currently, but I imagine it's nice sometimes,
but will be counterproductive in other cases -> I would like to
have it as an option. And if there should be no option, I would
prefer the known, not inverted behaviour.

BTW, how about using tilt for a closer airbrush simulation?
That is, not having a fixed shape brush, but a tilt depending

Thorsten Wilms