Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris wrote:

Anyway - the person needing this right now is on win32 - Will this script work in script-fu?
It should work but you will need to change the filename to end in .scm and change all occurances of 'tiny-fu' in the script to 'script-fu' (preserving case). You can try calling a Tiny-Fu script from Script-Fu but I don't know if it will work. The Script-Fu copy of the set-cmap script I have on my own machine works fine.

called deprecated procedure 'gimp_image_set_cmap'.
It should call 'gimp_image_set_colormap' instead!
Well spotted. I have changed the call in the CVS copy of Tiny-Fu. I wonder if I should use colormap instead of cmap in the name of the routines defined by the script?

Kevin.  (

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"