On Tuesday 07 June 2005 07:26, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Leon Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> I'd like to see "menu themes" so that a frustrated refugee from
>> other graphics programs (not just PS) can load a theme and have
>> menus arranged like their other system, but have not yet looked to
>> see how hard that is.

> Rearranging the core menus is a matter of editing a couple of
> XML files.

Excellent! I have RDP access to a W2k3 server with much software
available, so I'll see about cobbling up some menus compatible with
what I have to hand.

I think that rather than disturb the existing GIMP development structure
for now, I'll offer the alternate layouts separately at least for a few
months and see what eventuates.

How hard is it at the moment for a user to select alternate menu layouts
on the fly?

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia