Title: Message
Hi all,

I'm new to this mailing list, so please forgive me if this has been covered before (couldn't find it on newsgroup history)....

On Windows XP, the file manager interface allows graphics files to be browsed by thumnails. I'm looking into using the
GIMP thumbnail library to add support for formats Windows doesn't already handle (e.g. Targa).

So, my questions for you guys are :

    1. Anyone already looking at this?
    2. Should this be added to the main GIMP project?
    3. Can anyone point me at some pre-compiled M$ VC++ linker libraries?

I know 3 is possibly a bit off-topic for a developer list, but since this is a fairly trivial project, I'd like to avoid spending
a lot of time messing around with a build environment and dependancies (still on dial-up too).... Unfortunately the Win32 binary
package doesn't include these :-(

Phil