Hi,

"Phil Lello" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>    On Windows XP, the file manager interface allows graphics files to be
>    browsed by thumnails. I'm looking into using the
>
>    GIMP thumbnail library to add support for formats Windows doesn't
>    already handle (e.g. Targa).

If by GIMP thumbnail library you are refering to libgimpthumb, then I
have to disapoint you. All this library does is to implement the Free
Desktop thumbnail managing standard. It is up to the user to create
the thumbnails.

And GIMP doesn't provide a library you easily could use to make it's
file loading plug-ins available to the window file manager. But
perhaps I am just misunderstanding what you are trying to achieve?

Sven