On 8/17/05, Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 03:58:34PM +0200, Michael Schumacher wrote:
> >
> > On as side not, it is strongly recommended to take Carol's rumbling with a
> > (huge) grain of salt - she like to overexaggerate and to play with other
> > people, although she will disagree on the latter :)
> >
> sure.  don't let me do all the telling.  you wanted to work with the
> wiki.  can you tell how that progressed?

I it rather amusing you two both said the same thing -- although
Michael managed to say it in one message, whereas Carol used two. ^^

I suppose it could have been worse...

And no, I'm not backed by any corporation -- I don't even have a job
at the moment (this is all hobby work and speculation; I'm a
high-school student).

 - Just my two cents