On 8/24/05, michael chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I presume you mean this in the sense that you'd want to write it and
> distribute it as-is for your users in this cases?

Yep -- plain text is ideal, but I can deal with other formats if
I have to.

>  If you want, you can always cross compile for Windows on
> a Linux system, and develop on Linux.  (Not sure about vice-versa.)

As long as they're using something that runs i386, sure.  Cross
compiling for other architectures gets into painful issues.

And, today, probably everyone I care about could run gimp on
windows on a platform that'll run i386 binaries.

Should I expect things to always be this way?