On Thursday 25 August 2005 00:58, woc wrote:
> I'd have to mess around with getting access to the right
> development environment every time I needed to make a change.
> (And I do anticipate needing to make changes.)

Shouldn't be a big issue.

For MS-Windows, go to CygWin.com and click on the "install" link. You're
only a few clicks and a big wait (seconds over ethernet from a mirror,
minutes over ADSL, maybe a couple of hours of dialup) away from a
complete toolkit.

On most Linux distros, getting the complete development environment
installed is a one-liner. On Mandrive 10.2/2005 it goes like this:

    urpmi gcc

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia