There is free speech; and then there is tact and manners.

Playboy centrefolds on a devel list are not what I call manners, nor do I consider that ironic, given my tag line.
A man may certainly say what he likes - but manners maketh the man.

QED?

mC~

Tim Jedlicka wrote:

Sorry OT - but...perhaps you should change your tag line if you are easily offended. I suspect Voltaire would approve, and if not, I doubt he would object. Not disagreeing (nor agreeing) with your comment, simply pionting out the irony of your tag line.