Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

On 12/21/05, miriam clinton (iriXx) wrote:
example images of too much cleaveage for a mailing list kthx. there are
women on this list too....

This is just photogtaphy, not even nu. Nothing "too much", really

That does not mean that it is pleasant to have to look at.

If you want to get your kicks out of pornography, kindly keep it to your bedroom. Consider the other participants on this list - I know I am not the only woman here.

I could give you several other reasons why 'not even nu' photography is damaging to both men and women in society and to a woman's self-image. But this is not the place for an essay on anorexia nervosa and the moral decay of society.

"I disapprove of what you say,
but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
~ ~ ~