On 3/2/06, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> No, I wanted to start on it after I get Krita 1.5 out of the door -- and I
> didn't want to do this alone. There's no sense in starting an OpenDocument
> standard without buy-in from the major free raster image application.

There has been a discussion on exporting to XCF from Inkscape since
yesterday or the day before yesterday. These guys might be interested
as well. Can speak for myself only :)

> (I do wish this mailing list would let my messages through, though.)

It does, at least now ;)

But I think then further discussion should be held in some other
mailing list, either CREATE or OASIS. Opinions?

Alexandre